5 days…150 Campers…Amazing Coaches…Your Game will NEVER be the same!
Early Bird Special! Through March 15 only: Use certificate code EARLYBIRD14 and receive $40 off this year’s camp tuition.
Game Ready Skills and Development is proud to present our 2nd Annual Basketball Camp.
Campers will enjoy a fun filled week of games, skill development stations, celebrity guest speakers, prizes and much, much more. Our coaches are second to none and will teach campers how hard work and basic fundamentals give the competitive edge needed to succeed in the game of basketball. Is your game ready?
Overview and Perks
- Camp is directed by Ricky Price who was mentored and trained by Hall of Fame coach Mike Krzyzewski
- Campers will hear from and meet past and present ACC and Professional basketball players
- Individual stations focus on skill development and have low coach to camper ratio
- Girls will be placed in our special WNBA division when numbers permit
- Camp will conclude with a tournament and awards presentation followed by a cookout (no-additional charge for parents of camp participants)
- All campers will receive an official Game Ready Skills and Development camp tee shirt and camp picture. Campers will have opportunities to win additional gear, posters and other prizes throughout the the week.
Boys and Girls aged 10 -17 yrs old. Only 150 spots. First-come, first-served
Covenant Presbyterian Church
1000 E. Morehead St
Charlotte, NC 28204
June 16th – 20th
Mon-Thurs 9am -4pm; Fri 9-3pm
$220 per camper (Cash, Check, Credit and Paypal accepted)
Gear – Campers are required to wear a tee shirt, gym shorts, and basketball shoes
Lunch – Campers may bring their own lunch. Sandwiches, Pizza, snacks and drinks will be on sale
Visitors – Parents may watch from the bleachers or other designated areas
Teams – Teams will be based on age, size and skill-set. Players may be reassigned to improve competitive balance
Schedules – Clinic schedules will be posted online and in the gym (they are subject to change so please check with your camper)
Confirmation – Campers/Parents will receive an email or letter confirming camp registration
2014 Game Ready Skills and Development Basketball Camp Daily Schedule
*Campers may arrive 10 min early Tuesday – Friday
*Camp ends one hour early on Fri
Mon – Thurs
9 – 9:30 am Attendance and warm- up exercises
9: 30 -10:30 am Morning station drills
10:30 – 10:45 am Morning break
10:45 – 11:30 am 3 on 3 games/5 on 5 games/Film session/Lunch
11:30 am – 12:15 pm 3 on 3 games/5 on 5 games/Film session/Lunch
12:15 – 1:00 pm 3 on 3 games/5 on 5 games/Film session/Lunch
1:00 – 1:45 pm 3 on 3 games/5 on 5 games/Film session/Lunch
1:45 -2:00 pm Afternoon break/ Optional Free shooting
2:00 – 3:00 pm Afternoon Station Drills
3:00 – 3:30 pm Afternoon Speaker
3:30 – 4:00 pm Closing remarks/Games Prizes/ Dismissal
9:00am – 2:00 pm Championship Tournament and All-Star Game
2:00 pm – 3:00 pm Awards Presentation and closing remarks
3:00pm – 4:00 pm Camp Cookout (upper outside lunch area)
**Make sure you allow pop ups from acuity scheduler to complete your order!